CODE OF CONDUCT
- Treat others the way you want to be treated. Look after each other.
- A good attitude is a condition of entry - bad attitudes = bad times. - No one wants that.
- Do not be rude, obnoxious, crass, sexist, derogatory or offensive it will not be tolerated under any circumstances. - It’s not funny or cool.
- Don’t be a pest, creepy or nasty - you will be asked to leave, and not to come back.
- Manners are everything - please be polite to the staff, security and other people in general. Thanks.
- Intoxicated individuals cannot be allowed into the venue by law
- Glamorama is not a BYO venue. If caught smuggling in your own alcohol, you will be asked to leave the venue
- You must be able to prove you are over 18 years of age by presenting an acceptable form of identification
- No fighting or play-fighting allowed inside the venue. People can get hurt.
- We insist you we serve alcohol responsibly - water is free and our staff practice responsible service of alcohol.
- A ‘please’ and a ‘thank you’ over the bar goes a long way
- If you are found in possession of illicit drugs you will be detained and police will be contacted.
- Birthdays and guest lists do not guarantee entry. Glamorama have the right to refuse entry to anyone not deemed suitable for the venue whether they are on guest list or not.
- We recommend birthday lists come in before 10:30pm - once we are full you will need to wait
- Please do not argue with staff if people who are using your list do not get in you will be asked to leave
- Our door policy tightens after 10:30pm and we cannot guarantee entry for all of your guests.
- There needs to be a 5 guy to 2 girl ratio upon entry
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry for any reason.
- No ties or formal wear for men on club nights (FRI - After 10pm & SAT - All Night)
- Appropriate footwear must be worn.
- i.e thongs, sandals, slip on shows & Birkenstocks are not allowed - it’s just not safe in this environment
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry for any reason
If you have any questions or queries please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org